Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari GTE Wheel PS3/PS4
Thrustmaster accompanies virtual racers through their learning curve in terms of experience with the T300 GTE, as this simulator lets gamers really take the plunge into the world of racing, and hone their driving skills for better performance. To achieve this, under the hood there's nothing less than a genuine brushless industrial Force Feedback motor (with frictionless action), combined with a new 1080° dual-belt system to deliver super-smooth and quiet Force Feedback with incredibly responsive, realistic Force effects.
Thrustmaster's development teams have added precision to the motor's impressive capabilities by incorporating H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology®, featuring a contactless magnetic sensor: this provides 16-bit resolution, for 65,536 values on the wheel's steering.
The T300 GTE also features an internal memory, upgradable firmware so that users will always have access to the latest improvements via the wheel's PC compatibility, and a PS4/PS3 sliding switch on its base for optimal compatibility with both systems.
- Brushless industrial Force Feedback motor with frictionless action.
- 1080° dual-belt system.
- H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology (contactless magnetic sensor which provides 16-bit resolution, for 65,536 values on the wheel's steering).
- Internal memory.
- Upgradable firmware.
- PS4/PS3 mode switch for maximum compatibility.
- 8 action buttons (including 2 on base) + 1 D-Pad.
- 3-position Manettino® dial with push function in the center.
- Detachable, 7:10 scale replica of the Ferrari 458 Challenge wheel featuring the Thrustmaster QuickRelease system.
- Official PlayStation®4 buttons included (PS, SHARE, OPTIONS): access the new social features at any time.
- Steering wheel weighs 1.2kg for ultra-realistic inertia and Force Feedback
- Metal paddle shifters.
- Metal pedals adjustable in both height and spacing.
- Brake pedal with progressive resistance.